Named Pupil Teaching Assistant (required for November)
20 hours per week (9am - 2pm with 1 hour lunch break)
We are looking for a named Pupil Teaching Assistant to work at this friendly, school on its current upward journey of improvement.
The post holder will be supporting a named pupil in the EYFS classroom throughout their learning.
We need an individual who is positive and enthusiastic about working with children and within a school environment. In order to provide the best quality support for our pupils, we need a practitioner who has:
• experience of working with children in an EYFS setting.
• experience of delivering a provision for a child with special educational needs
• high expectations and can enthuse and motivate children through learning experiences
• the ability to form strong and supportive relationships
• a good knowledge of strategies for learning support, emotional & behavioural support
• a willingness to engage in personal professional development within a supportive staff team
• excellent interpersonal skills
• knowledge of how to support children in play or in games and activities during unstructured times (lunchtime / break time).
You would be joining a committed team of staff who work together in a school community with children at the heart of everything we do.
NVQ Level 3 qualification or equivalent is desirable. English and Maths GCSE or equivalents are essential
If you are committed to making a difference to children’s lives and want to be part of a dynamic team then why not come and visit us to find out more. Please contact the admin office to make an appointment.
The closing date for this post is Friday 8th November. Interviews will be held during the week beginning Monday 11th November.
Christ the King’s website, like most websites, uses small text files called cookies. To find out more about how they are used within this site, visit our Privacy Page